Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where's Your Bottom

As the title of this blog indicates, I found my bottom in early 2004. Since then I have lived for Christ and not for me. My life now has more meaning than it ever did before. I feel more fulfilled even though I lost many of the things I thought I was living for.

Several sources outside of the Bible played a part in my transformation. Here are two of them:
  • Loose That Man and Let Him Go by T.D. Jakes
  • The Blessed Life by Robert Morris

Once I gave up my will and started seeking to live like Christ, God has blessed me more than I could ever imagine. He has protected me, supplied me with all I need and brought me a wonderful godly woman who prays for me daily. I have a life now I never thought I would have after all of my failings. Thank God for being in control. He let me find my bottom so I would stop living for me and live for him.

Have you found your bottom? If so, I would love to hear your story. I am in the process of gathering stories of people coming to Christ after finding their bottom and how their life has been transformed by that event in their life. I plan to group these stories together and share them with others so please understand if you post your story out here, you are giving me the right to reuse it.

John 16:33 (NIV)

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

No comments: